ZiBone Zirconia Implant from COHO Technology is a one-piece zirconia implant (fixture and abutment in one piece) made of extremely strong high-purity zirconia ZrO2-TZP conforming to ISO 13356, which has been used for years as orthopedic implant material. Zirconia is an ideal material for making implants. Compared to aluminum oxide and titanium, zirconia possesses superior mechanical properties that make it stronger, less brittle, resist to fracture and deformation.
ZiBone has inherited COHO’s rich experience in manufacturing biotech machinery and products. Having the foundation and studied intensively with precision on the exact delicate detail of CIM (Ceramic Injection Molding) and PIM (Powder Injection Molding), we successfully obtained several patents and become the one you can trust. Health is the main focus in our products.
The success in every product produced by ZiBone arise from COHO’s genuine dedication in oral hygiene. Innovative technology and full technical support is the main reason for ZiBone’s extraordinary ceramic implant solution.
The International Academy of Ceramic Implantology is please to announce that Quintessence International Publishing Group is our media partner for the 6th annual congress in 2017. Founded in 1949 in Berlin, Germany the Quintessence name represents a commitment to quality that is unsurpassed in the dental publishing world and they provide consistently the latest scientific and clinical information in formats designed to meet the varying needs of the dental community: books, journals, DVDs, CD-ROMs, and symposia. In the process, Quintessence Group has published 61 professional journals; more than 1,500 book titles; and over 300 videos, DVDs, CD-ROMs, and multimedia programs worldwide by more than 3,000 authors. Additionally, Quintessence regularly sponsors continuing education seminars in various parts of the world, ranging from small-scale workshops to large international congresses that attract more than 50,000 participants. Dental practitioners, researchers, and students all have come to rely on Quintessence for timely articles, clearly written and superbly illustrated books, and for symposia by world-renowned experts.
This case presents the replacement of two molars with two zirconia ceramic implants and restored with PEEK-reinforced bridge
Immediate placement of SDS one piece zirconia implants
– by Dr. Dominik Nischwitz
Extraction of all root canals and devitalized teeth in the upper jaw, followed by immediate implantation of 5 SDS 1.1 „Monkey“ implants plus immediate loading. The patient is instructed to only chew soft foods. Due to very big sockets immediate implants # 6,11,12 were not possible. The case shows a multistep approach. We will insert those implants after 2 month of healing and perform to „Intralifts“ to lift the sinuses on both sides. The first appointment was mainly to get the patient as healthy as possible and be able to have teeth at the same time.
The African Society Of Dentistry And Implantology (ASDI) Is a scientific society whose objectives are the promotion and the development of dentistry within the African continent. The main objective of ASDI is to create different platforms for exchange aimed for professionals in Dentistry in order to communicate their clinical work as well as their research.
- First African Dental Congress
- The International Academy of Ceramic Implantology (IAOCI) will be represented and effectively delivering the first program in ceramic implantology on a continental level
- Organized according to the recommendations of the 1st Conference of Deans of Schools of Dentistry in Africa held in Marrakech in January 2014 with the participation of thirty African deans.
- Will be held once every two years and each time in a country member of the CDSDA
- The 2018 edition will take place in Egypt.
- Commitment of all members of the CDSDA, 33 dental schools throughout Africa who support this project.
- Local support of all components of dentistry (Moroccan Dental Association, the Union of Moroccan scientific associations …..etc.
This first event of its kind will feature the following:
- More than 2,000 dentists expected for this event
- Over 120 hours of lectures.
- More than 100 international speakers
- Four conference Halls
- A plenary conference hall for 1600 congress participants with simultaneous translation.
- A conference hall for 200 congress participants with simultaneous translation.
- 2 conference rooms for 100 congress participants.
- 15 workshops or private conferences rooms including a program on bioceramics in dental implantology .
Dental Implantology has seen an exponential expansion in dentistry. The range of treatment philosophies and methodologies have and continue to expand. The introduction of new implant systems, materials , designs, techniques and technologies to improve the success of dental implants and implantology as a whole is an ongoing process. However with evolution and innovation comes challenges and after over forty years of growth, success and innovation, the time has come to have a forum where a open and scientific discussion needs to be opened on the various techniques, technologies and philosophies of treatment with dental implants.
CoDent 2016 will be a unique event in that the format which has never before been witnessed at any dental Congress will bring together renowned lecturers associated with the most popular dental implant companies in the world to go head-to-head to discuss, debate and offer solutions to some of the most fundamental, yet controversial issues in dental implantology.