Title: Take Your Surgery to the Next Level – Minimally Invasive, Predictable Ultrasonic Surgery
By: Dr. Marcel Wainwright
Scheduled On: Feb 15, 2018 – (8:30 AM to 12:00 PM)
Workshop Fees: $375 Add to cart
Abstract: As a biological thinking dentist/surgeon one of the major concern is to create healthy and
satisfied patients and to execute surgery with minimal/no post op downtime and complains. In
this workshop various minimal invasive surgical techniques are displayed and the attendees can
perform hands-on. Procedures like sinus grafting the with no big incisions (Intralift), bone
splitting, bone block harvesting, atraumatic tooth and implant extraction or Piezocision, a
minimal invasive technique to speed up any orthodontic treatment up to 50% are highlighted.
– Theory of ultrasonic surgery and why it is less invasive than the traditional surgical drill
– Clinical cases illustrating: Intralift, Bone surgery, Piezocision, Crown lengthening, atraumatic extractions and nerve lateralization.
– Troubleshooting and augmentation with ceramic implants – what is different?
– Hands-on to perform the described techniques with fast growing learning curve
– Marketing strategies: how to integrate and communicate ultrasonic surgery as a “USP”