ZiBone Zirconia Implant from COHO Technology is a one-piece zirconia implant (fixture and abutment in one piece) made of extremely strong high-purity zirconia ZrO2-TZP conforming to ISO 13356, which has been used for years as orthopedic implant material. Zirconia is an ideal material for making implants. Compared to aluminum oxide and titanium, zirconia possesses superior mechanical properties that make it stronger, less brittle, resist to fracture and deformation.
Immediate placement of SDS one piece zirconia implants #5,7,8,9,10 by Dr. Dominik Nischwitz
Extraction of all root canals and devitalized teeth in the upper jaw, followed by immediate implantation of 5 SDS 1.1 „Monkey“ implants plus immediate loading. The patient is instructed to only chew soft foods. Due to very big sockets immediate implants # 6,11,12 were not possible. The case shows a multistep approach. We will insert those implants after 2 month of healing and perform to „Intralifts“ to lift the sinuses on both sides. The first appointment was mainly to get the patient as healthy as possible and be able to have teeth at the same time.
The African Society Of Dentistry And Implantology (ASDI) Is a scientific society whose objectives are the promotion and the development of dentistry within the African continent. The main objective of ASDI is to create different platforms for exchange aimed for professionals in Dentistry in order to communicate their clinical work as well as their research.
- First African Dental Congress
- The International Academy of Ceramic Implantology (IAOCI) will be represented and effectively delivering the first program in ceramic implantology on a continental level
- Organized according to the recommendations of the 1st Conference of Deans of Schools of Dentistry in Africa held in Marrakech in January 2014 with the participation of thirty African deans.
- Will be held once every two years and each time in a country member of the CDSDA
- The 2018 edition will take place in Egypt.
- Commitment of all members of the CDSDA, 33 dental schools throughout Africa who support this project.
- Local support of all components of dentistry (Moroccan Dental Association, the Union of Moroccan scientific associations …..etc.
This first event of its kind will feature the following:
- More than 2,000 dentists expected for this event
- Over 120 hours of lectures.
- More than 100 international speakers
- Four conference Halls
- A plenary conference hall for 1600 congress participants with simultaneous translation.
- A conference hall for 200 congress participants with simultaneous translation.
- 2 conference rooms for 100 congress participants.
- 15 workshops or private conferences rooms including a program on bioceramics in dental implantology .
Dental Implantology has seen an exponential expansion in dentistry. The range of treatment philosophies and methodologies have and continue to expand. The introduction of new implant systems, materials , designs, techniques and technologies to improve the success of dental implants and implantology as a whole is an ongoing process. However with evolution and innovation comes challenges and after over forty years of growth, success and innovation, the time has come to have a forum where a open and scientific discussion needs to be opened on the various techniques, technologies and philosophies of treatment with dental implants.
CoDent 2016 will be a unique event in that the format which has never before been witnessed at any dental Congress will bring together renowned lecturers associated with the most popular dental implant companies in the world to go head-to-head to discuss, debate and offer solutions to some of the most fundamental, yet controversial issues in dental implantology.
To have a vision, one must be fully familiar with the given conditions. This is our vision. This is our mission, our innovative, patented all-ceramic ZV-3 implant system is the result of years of experience from dentists and our constant search for the optimum in dental implantology. For more information please visit: www.ZV3.com or click on the title of this post above.
The international Academy of Ceramic Implantology (IAOCI) has reached a media and educational partnership agreement with IMAGINA Dental which is the industry’s leading event for new digital technologies, 3D and CAD/CAM in dentistry. As part of this exclusive partnership, the IAOCI will be providing a hands-on workshop on April 2 with training on selection, planning , placement and restoration of monobloc and two-piece zirconia ceramic implants utilizing 3D imaging and CAD/CAM modalities and technology. All participants to the IAOCI workshop will be eligible for the following:
- 20% discount on IMAGINA congress registration fee for existing and new IAOCI members who sign up and register for the workshop.
- Lunch (buffet) + coffee break and one full day access to the exhibition hall for the day of the workshop.
This fourth edition of Imagina’s annual meeting will be held in Monte Carlo in the prestigious Principality of Monaco and offers a first-class conference schedule with top quality international speakers, each experts in their field, hands-on workshops (25 participants maximum.) that provide the best possible training in the areas of 3D imaging and computer aided design and manufacturing in dentistry . In keeping with IMAGINA’s tradition, there will be an exhibition hall for attendees to tour which will host industry leaders in 3D imaging and CAD/CAM technology. These carefully selected exhibitors will be offering a wealth of technological innovations and be at your disposal to allow you to experience their products & equipment.
Registration Details Please Click Here
Workshop Location: Plagnol Room
Number of Seats: 25 attendees maximum
Continued Dental Education Credits: Eight (8) CEU from American Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) provided by IAOCI
(AGD/PACE Provider #352916)
For Hotel Accommodations Please Click Here
For any further inquiries please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ceramic implants are opening a totally new frontier for dental implant practices that are serving patients with highly esthetic demands, looking for a metal free teeth replacement solution or who simply will not or cannot tolerate metals in their body or oral cavity. As it has been described in the literature, gingival response, soft tissue adaptation and bone integration to zirconia is optimal and has been proven to be superior to that seen around conventional dental implants and abutments. Ceramic implants today come in the one-piece monobloc and two-piece configuration and by virtue of zirconia’s surface characteristics and lack of electrical activity, they do not allow for plaque accumulation around the abutment or galvanic activity in the oral environment. This lecture will present a wide range of clinical cases that demonstrate the versatility of zirconia ceramic dental implants and how they fill a long standing void in dental implantology.
The IAOCI is a media partner of this world congress and Dr. Noumbissi in his role as the President of the International Academy of Ceramic Implantology (IAOCI) has been invited to be a keynote speaker at BIT’s 1st International Conference on Oral and Dental Health. His lecture will present a wide range of clinical cases that demonstrate the versatility zirconia ceramic dental implants and how they fill a long standing void in dental implantology. This congress will take place in Haikou, China from November 13 to 16, 2014. Dr. Noumbissi will be presenting some of the most recent updates and clinical research in zirconia ceramic implantology. The title of the presentation is: All Zirconia Dental Implants: Filling a Void in Implant Dentistry. For more information on this conference please follow this link: http://www.bitcongress.com/
Drs. Sammy Noumbissi and Ralf Luettmann from Hamburg, Germany will conduct a four-country educational tour of the Balkans during which zirconia bioceramics in dental implantology will be introduced to the members of the Macedonian Dental Society in Skopje, the American University of Tirana in Albania, the University Dentistry Clinical Center of Kosovo and in Montenegro.
All interested should follow the links above and inquire with the associations and institutions directly. The dates for each event are as follows:
1) October 17, 2014: 1st International Implantology Conference hosted by University Dental Clinical Centre of Kosovo in Pristina. The theme of this Conference is “Metal free lmplant Dentistry-The Zirconia Challenge”.
2) October 18, 2014: Workshop on Zirconia Dental Implants, Applications for Monobloc versus Two-piece Zirconia Implants.
3) October 20-21: American University of Tirana: International Implantology Conference.