- The benefits of different implant surfaces
- Immediate versus delayed loading
- Cemented versus screw retained solutions
- Bone reconstruction versus tilted implants
- Short versus long implants
- Proper maintenance of dental implants and treatment for periimplantitis
- Prosthetic options/alternatives
- Surgical stent and guided surgery: always necessary and always reliable?
1st World Congress on Controversies in Dentistry (CoDent)
- 02 November, 2016
- 04 November, 2016
Dental Implantology has seen an exponential expansion in dentistry. The range of treatment philosophies and methodologies have and continue to expand. The introduction of new implant systems, materials , designs, techniques and technologies to improve the success of dental implants and implantology as a whole is an ongoing process. However with evolution and innovation comes challenges and after over forty years of growth, success and innovation, the time has come to have a forum where a open and scientific discussion needs to be opened on the various techniques, technologies and philosophies of treatment with dental implants.
CoDent 2016 will be a unique event in that the format which has never before been witnessed at any dental Congress will bring together renowned lecturers associated with the most popular dental implant companies in the world to go head-to-head to discuss, debate and offer solutions to some of the most fundamental, yet controversial issues in dental implantology.