X-Ray Zirconia Implants
This course is designed to provide the clinician with the ability to confidently integrate one-piece zirconia dental implantology in his/her practice. This will be achieved by means of lectures, over the shoulder hands-on sessions on models as well as live surgery and restorative demonstrations.The lecture material will cover zirconia as a dental implant material, patient examination, case selection and the use of advanced treatment planning modalities for both surgical and prosthetic aspects of zirconia dental implants. Soft Tissue and bone management when placing and restoring zirconia implants will also be covered.
This course will enable you to:
- Recognize indications for successful placement of zirconia dental implants.
- Identify the prosthetic need for site preparation and/or preservation.
- Differentiate indications for different temporization techniques.
- Utilize CBCT (cone Beam CT scan) and virtual implant planning software to increase case success.
- Appropriate selection of permanent restorative materials.
This is a two-day course, 12 CE (continued education) credits will be awarded and the fee for both days is $1,000. This course has very limited space and only six doctors will be able to attend this session.
Please call Christine at 774-992-4096 to register.
801 Wayne Ave, Suite #G200
Silver Spring MD 20910
Lodging information will be sent upon receipt and processing of your registration.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES
Full refunds may be granted only if notification is received no later than January 13, 2012. Cancellation after this time will result in a $350 processing fee. We cannot assume responsibility for losses due to participant travel arrangements.